Birthday Post!

I cannot believe I am now 17-  I'm so excited because I NOW CAN LEARN TO DRIVE!! To celebrate being 17, here is a countdown of random statements corresponding to the years I have lived so far...

17- Years I have lived 

16- years before I had my first Chinese take away (I know- how did I survive so long???)

15- seconds it takes to walk to my best friend's house 

14- times table which I always wanted to but never did learn

13- years ago since I moved to the house I currently live in

12- minutes I have spent thinking of and writing this post so far

11- on a scale of 1-10 of how excited I am to learn to drive... years of the Peterborough bus service and the fact that we only have 1 driver in the family is enough to motivate anyone to drive!

10- seasons of F.R.I.E.N.D.S I could quote you on (basically every episode)

9- different countries I have visited

8- times I have been to the same place (India of course- perks of being brown)

7- photo frames I currently have on my windowsill 

6- standards/grades I have taken in ballet

5- times we moved house before I was 3 years old

4- months until exams noooooo (let's just ignore this one)

3- music concerts I have been to

2- pounds I just spent on dried fruit (Dried cranberries- thank you Holland and Barratts)

1- year until I am an adult! What a crazy thought

So there are some fairly random and mostly uninteresting facts about me, which I thought I'd put up in case any of you had a burning desire to know how many photo frames I have on my windowsill.

Honestly, it was just because I thought the countdown idea was cool. Have a lovely weekend ☺



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The one with Friends Fest

A Guide To Kolkata Street Food

Bababoom, Islington London