My Ticket Wall

The USP of my room is definitely my wardrobe door, where stuck are most of my tickets for major events that have happened in the last few years. I don't really know where I got the idea from, I just thought my doors looked too boring. Anyway, it would take hours to write about every single one, so I'll just tell you about a few of my favourites..


My ticket to see the Broadway show 'The Glass Menagerie' in New York. We went to see Pippin as well on Halloween (which I thought was a lot better than this one) but it was still a great experience, and it was interesting because there were literally 4 actors in the whole play!



This train ticket was for the day I went to dance at Husky Studios. Honestly, I only went because Lukas Mcfarlane was running a class, and he is one of my favourite contemporary dancers. Not only did I get to dance with him which was an amazing experience, HE HUGGED ME TOO!!!



My ticket to the cable cars to see the Barcelona sky line. It was amazing, and I have some incredible photos. A must if you ever go to the city of dreams.




The first live ballet I saw was Alice In Wonderland performed by The Ballet Theatre UK. They are not the most established company and it wasn't an established venue, but it was brilliant. The concept was more modern too- Alice in Wonderland is not exactly a standard ballet, but it was beautifully performed. 




 The ticket for the day I filled the hole in my childhood- seeing McFly and Busted live- (minus Charlie of course)- but it was still good without him. I was just surprised at how many of the song lyrics I remembered from, what, 9 years ago??





My first ever concert- The Script at the LG arena. We were standing so close- about 5 rows back... and Danny came out into the audience and he sang Break Even and it was perfect.



My ticket to London for the day I bought my first pair of pointe shoes- every young ballerina's dream! You wait for your entire childhood for them to find out that all they give you is pain, blisters and cracked toe nails... but at least they look good. It's a love/hate relationship.

So there are just a few of my favourites. I wish I started collecting my tickets earlier, because there are so many other memories I wish I had a token to cherish. But hey- the memories are in my head and I suppose that's all that matters!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The one with Friends Fest

A Guide To Kolkata Street Food

Bababoom, Islington London