Cereal Killer Cafe, London

Sooooo, a little bit has changed since I last posted- I now live in London (for university)! After my first week here, I'm surprised to say that I'm loving it. I didn't think I'd like London too much, but it does have something magical about it. I've been trying to do some cool things this week as I only have a few lectures a day (as appose to the 10-5 days starting from tomorrow). One of the things I've been wanting to do for ages was go to the Cereal Killer Cafe, which is what it says on the tin - over 100 different cereals, 30 types of milk, and a whole lotta toppings.......

I went to the one in Camden, as it's only a 25 minute walk from my halls. I've been walking as much as I can because a) I don't like the tube and b) transport is expensiiiiiiive. The downside is the ridiculous number of blisters on my feet, but I live so central walking is not too bad.

Anyway, the cafe is in the Camden Stables Market, and has an outdoor area. It was quite cold so we ended up sitting inside. Inside was amazing, it's full of 90s decorations, and they even had beds in the back - definitely the coolest breakfast in bed I've had.






There was so much to choose from it took me ages to decide, but I went with Krave choco roulette and Lion cereal, topped with strawberries, marshmallows and a happy hippo (man, I forgot how good those things are).



My friend had Crunch and Chocolate Lucky Charms, topped with Reece's pieces, marshmallows and happy hippos.




On the menu they also have really cool toast options and cereal cocktails. My friend had a stacked nutella hot chocolate, which was really nice, but after all the sugar from the cereal I think we could've done without it!



I definitely will be back to try some more of the menu- I mean, it's only a half an hour walk, it would be wrong not to. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The one with Friends Fest

A Guide To Kolkata Street Food

Bababoom, Islington London